Wednesday, July 23, 2008

alright so

its getting really close and im really starting to sweat it. sergio keeps reassuring me that everything is going to be fine and were going to get the apartment. i know my credit isnt cool and i may have that eviction on my record (tyvm grandpa but i understand about the eviction you were sick..) ugh FUCK. why the fuck does life have to be a hard thing man. I though life was supposed to be beautiful and that everyday was a blessing. how the fuck can it be a blessing when everything is shot to hell? lol maybe this is just a rough spot for me. other people telling me some other shit that is throwing me off course again regarding relationships. man oh man.


I WAS SO NAIVE TO THINK IT COULD BE SO SIMPLE.

oh by the way if anyone has a room or something for rent, give me a holler.

No comments: