Monday, August 17, 2009

so i was like

If youre gonna wear the uniform you gotta sell the cookies right?

Because if you don't, then there's no point in you coming over to the house.

Oh Reggie and the Full Effect, I miss your music. I am so glad Bill hooked me up with that site. Now I can download anything and everything my heart could ever desire.

WOOT! So um cigarettes are in my life most of the time as a weed smell killer but sometimes to relieve stress. Um nothing new to really update, I have been working a lot and I start my fall semester in about a week. I'm hella nervous >_<.

hahaha lol @ these old ass things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL LOOK AT THE WORRIED EXPRESSION ON MY FACE.

1 comment:

DANGitsDON said...

oh shit lolololololololol.
shit in the cup! hahah. wipe ur ass with that skinny ass leaf and piece of styrofoam cup. lol.