Monday, December 21, 2009

Nothing new

Same shit different day kind of thing. I am still with Cynthia and I still go to school and work at Best Buy. I think I failed my math class though, I went into the final with an average C and yeah, weak. Um, I have a lot of things on my mind as Christmas day is nearing.

One big thing is I have no idea why I don't feel so festive now that the holidays are here. I used to absolutely LOVE this time of year, now not so much. I think I have become rather jaded as the years have gone by, TOTALLY WHACK. Honestly, now all I see it as. is an excuse to spend more and more money, especially money I don't have in the first place. I think it would be a lot better if I actually had some money to spend. Seriously, I feel like for every push forward, I get the same fucking push back (thank you Against Me! for that line) and it really sucks. I have half a nerve to just move back to Downey and just work full time. Although, I know in the long run the school will be better off for me.

Can I really wait another year to go back though? I don't think I am fully happy at the moment.

No comments: