Tuesday, May 19, 2009

well

after living with sergio for awhile on Quill street (some of the best times of my life), i took a trip to sacramento to visit my aunt. it's there that I met this amazing girl named cynthia. after about a week of debating with myself i jumped to the conclusion that i was going to move to sacramento to be with cynthia and say i was REALLY going for school. lmao, i miss all of my friends and downey dearly. I do nothing but sit on my ass all day collecting unemployment until i start school. i start in june and yeah. i need a job but i really want to go back to activision. im taking math 30 and some gay child development class soley because they are requirements to graduate. umm i still drink a lt and play a lot of xbox 360. i quit world of warcraft. maybe the post wasnt as bad as i had surmised it to be lol.

No comments: