Monday, June 15, 2009

Math

I started my math class today and to my surprise, it all kinda came back pretty fast. At first I stared at the paper thinking "WTF do I do with this decimal and this fraction!?!" But after some Google-ing of what to do, I got it. The math class is really rushed though. We have an exam every Thursday and we cover like 2-5 chapters a day. Whatever though man, my child development class is mega easy so I guess it balances out.

Oh and I made some friends (kinda) today lol. I had put my head down to sleep and like a minute after doing that the table moved. I looked up to see four chicks and two guys sitting at the table with me. I was kind of weirded out by them haha. They were middle eastern kids (clearly born here seeing as they all talked like they were from the OC) and they reassured me that they were nice and not terrorists. We had a couple of laughs but I, for the most part, remained pretty shy (no idea why). I excused myself to go to class and I didn't remember any of their names lol.


Go me.

No comments: