Sunday, June 14, 2009

Xbox 360 scheduled maintenance

It's totally going to suck. I guess I'll just have to actually do my school work while it's down for a day. Oh well. This weekend was awesome, I hung out with Cynthia on Friday, hung out at home on Saturday and got drunk Saturday night. Today was spent recovering from my hangover. I watched Superbad, I think I played a little bit of Xbox but I can't remember lol. I woke up this morning and had to go to lame ass church. The pastor would get loud and my head would pound (poet I don't even know it lol) and the guy behind me kept coughing in my ear. I was like KKGG STFU. Anyways, I went home and slept for a couple of hours and felt loads better. We then proceeded to bake the pizza we got at Papa Murphy's (awesome place btw, I highly recommend it). It was this awesome garlic chicken stuffed pizza zomg. Alright till tomorrow bloggers.


I START MATH TOMORROW AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO.

No comments: