Thursday, June 4, 2009

School begins in four days.

And I am pretty nervous. I guess i shouldn't be but whatever man, it is what it is. I really want to get drunk before I go lol. Once I go I think I'll be too focused on that shit to even drink for awhile. I really really want to start skazing again man. If I get my financial aid, I for sure will start the Jr. Blazing again. I want to have a few friends come up for my birthday. I am not sure how it would work out though and where I would go. I can't stay home because my aunt would flip out about the kids and us making noise (my friends and I are quite loud). Meh I have a little bit of time to figure it out.

2 comments:

DANGitsDON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DANGitsDON said...

relax nig, school will be chill.
also we need to go on our paranormal investigations.